Thursday 17 April 2014

Thursday 17th April 2014

My Raleigh Expedition is now at end!  It has been an amazing experience and I have met so many amazing people along the way (venturers / Project Managers / FieldBase Staff and certainly not least many locals throughout Costa Rica).  I have so many wonderful memories, all of which I will share with everyone on my return to the UK.....However for now I am off for a couple of weeks R&R!......

Starting with 2 days at the beach with the Raleigh Staff team and then I fly up to Guatemala on Saturday for a couple of weeks exploring and chilling and then finally back to the UK.  Slight change to my original plans due to the high possibility of a huge earthquake in Nicaragua!  Really hope it doesn't happen for their sake, but I have decided to be slightly cautious on this occasion and stay safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment